Yeah yeah I know fast paced life, no time .Cooking is a big deal for working couples ,thus end up no eating right or just buying some fast food ...which is just so ""no good"".This post is about the one favorite sandwich I have made since my college, which is so easy , yet healthy yet so darn easy to make and you would seriously wonder the very small list of ingredients that go into making this wonderful piece of ""content food"".
List of Ingredients:
1.Bread (Sandwich /Milk /Multigrain )
2. Amul Salted Butter or just any salted butter .
4.Thinly sliced Onions, Tomatoes and Capsicum /Bell Peppers.(Optional: carrot , coriander)
5.Salt to taste
- Heat a tawa /flat pan and sauté the thinly sliced vegetables with a thin slice of salted butte and salt.Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onions become translucent and tomatoes begin to peel off the skin.Turn off and keep aside.
- Now on the same tawa toast two slices of bread on one side only and while u do it , put some tomato ketchup one of the slice.
- And top it with the sautéed vegetables and if you would like some pepper(optional) .
- Finally top with the other toasted bread slice and tada you are ready to eat .